Need a bid or budget estimate? To start, you can email or fax us a plan. Your plan should describe the type of project: stairs, wainscot paneling, mantel, mouldings, etc.
You can look on our website (see gallery and links below) or the internet for designs that you like. Take notes, including any URLs, part numbers, or screen shots, of these designs. Then, make a sketch of the actual project or send some photos and include rough measurements of the room(s) where the project will be. Please add the length and height of the parts of the project, including the balcony for stair projects. That will help us see how your sketch fits into the space.
You can email us your plan and notes with your attachments or fax it. You can also submit your files on our contact page. Please be sure to include your contact information and address of job site.
Questions to guide your stair project estimate
- What type of wood stair installation style (over the post or post to post style) do you want?
Click here for examples of installation styles.
- What is the type of handrail and type of wood? Do you want stain grade or paint grade wood?
Click here for examples of handrail profiles. Please include the handrail style number.
- What is the type of baluster style and type of wood? Do you want stain or paint grade wood?
Click here for examples of baluster designs. Please include the baluster style number.
- What is the type of newel post designs and type of wood? Do you want stain grade or paint grade wood? Please include the newel style number.
Click here for examples of newel post designs.
- What is the type of skirt boards (open or wall sides) and type of wood? Do you want stain grade or paint grade wood?
Click here for examples of skirt boards.
- What is the type of wood stair treads or stair ends that you want? (An alternative to wood treads and stair ends can be carpet.)
Click here for examples of wood stair treads, stair railings, and false tread ends.
You can submit your drawings, photos, and images on our contact page or via email or fax.
Fax: (626) 633-1120